Play to Earn
Our goal with $REVO and $LAND is to use this as economic incentives to encourage users to participate in the ecosystem activities. The mechanisms described above have two main goals:
- To reward players for interacting with Revoland while incentivizing them to utilize tokens for transaction, so aso create an internal circulating economy.
- To decentralize the ownership and governance of Revoland.
In Revoland, you can Play to Earn in many ways:
- 1.If you don't want to invest money into the game, you can use Free (Normal) Hero to participate in battles so to accumulate enough in-game rewards of $LAND for playing. You may also sell $LAND in a peer-to-peer manner to the market to exchange for $REVO and use it to open more Premium Hero, and its take time.
- 2.If you can't wait, $REVO may be consumed to open Mystery Box to get Premium Heroes. With Premium Heroes, players can dedicate playing hours to level up, and possibly trade them for $REVO. In addition, you can also use Premium Heroes to participate in various special events to earn more $LAND. If you want more, let sharpen your skills and conquer the leader-boards.
- 3.As a digital asset holder, you can treat Premium Heroes as digital assets that may earn rewards/income by active battling in the Battles. The owner of premium heroes can enter into private arrangements with the actual players, entering into direct peer-to-peer arrangements for rental of heroes or sharing rewards obtained cooperatively. Players who are unable to obtain these Premium heroes may also work together to earn digital tokens, because they have the time & skills to optimize your digital assets.
- 4.As a Player, who spends time to sharpen their skills & ability to optimize any Heroes and become partners in the ecosystem.
- 5.As a streamer, you can stream games to attract game players to support you and receive rewards from Revoland community.